Subscribe via email
- The Amazing Musical Heritage of Georgia, USA
- Talavera: A Tale of Two Crockeries
- How to Cameraphone in Your Best Travel Pics
- Sea Turtle Watching in Central America
- Psychological Responses to Stress
- Why Travel to El Salvador Is On the Upswing
- Love ‘La La Land’? You’ll Love Its Los Angeles Locations, Too
- Santo Domingo, Gateway to Dominican Republic’s Diversity
- Spain’s 20 Niftiest Nude Beaches
- Europe’s Top Gay Travel Destinations
- "New York"
- Balearic Islands
- Basque country
- Canary Islands
- Central America
- culinary tourism
- culinary travel
- fear of flying
- Iberia Destinations
- Latin America
- New York City
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
August 22, 2014 Iberia AirlinesLeave a comment
Starting this Saturday, August 23rd, authorities in the United States will be implementing new requirements for security checks on incoming flights to the USA. Due to the new changes, we recommend arriving at the airport early enough to complete all of the security procedures.
These new measures consist of ensuring that all electronic devices the size of a smartphone and above (camera, tablet, laptop, etc.) must pass x-ray inspection separate from other objects and each independently.
In addition, you may asked at random to turn on your electronic devices, so please ensure that you have enough battery power to continue your journey normally.
Please keep this in mind should you have a flight to New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, and Miami.
Thank you for your understanding.
image | Flickr Tanel Teemusk