Subscribe via email
- The Amazing Musical Heritage of Georgia, USA
- Talavera: A Tale of Two Crockeries
- How to Cameraphone in Your Best Travel Pics
- Sea Turtle Watching in Central America
- Psychological Responses to Stress
- Why Travel to El Salvador Is On the Upswing
- Love ‘La La Land’? You’ll Love Its Los Angeles Locations, Too
- Santo Domingo, Gateway to Dominican Republic’s Diversity
- Spain’s 20 Niftiest Nude Beaches
- Europe’s Top Gay Travel Destinations
- "New York"
- Balearic Islands
- Basque country
- Canary Islands
- Central America
- culinary tourism
- culinary travel
- fear of flying
- Iberia Destinations
- Latin America
- New York City
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
December 18, 2013 Iberia AirlinesLeave a comment
What can you do in 30 seconds?
A ton of things, really. How about a long, warm, welcoming hug? A call to say “I’m on my way — can I bring you anything?” Or simply thawing some bread in the microwave?
Thirty seconds is what it takes to check your luggage with Iberia in T4 at Madrid-Barajas. Try it! And even less if you download your luggage tags if you check in on www.iberia.com: at the airport kiosks you can print your luggage tags (in a lot less than 30 seconds), stick them on, and use the express check-in counters (810, 811, 850 and 851 in T4).
If you are flying within Spain over the winter holidays, please treat yourself to the MyBagTag experience, downloading and printing your boarding pass and luggage tags at home, and proceeding directly to the express check-in counters, without needing to stop at the check-in machines. The half minute you save can be spent on an extra long good-bye hug, or buying a newspaper, or making a quick call to say “we’re taking off now — I’ll be with you in an hour.”